Covid-19 Precautions and Information
IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
We will have to discuss other CDC Certified and Phase One required disinfectants and attempts can be made to procure an alternative that is also odorless.
There is a 45min gap between appointments that will also ensure we practice social distancing to the extent possible around the actual massage time, with no risk of clients encountering eachother in the lobby.
I am running a medical grade air filter at all times. It cycles the room 2x per hour and filters to the size of your average coronavirus.
When you arrive for your appointment
Please proceed to the 2nd floor of the building. At the top of the stairs, keep left around/past the kitchenette. You will see a waiting room on the left. Please wash or sanitize your hands at the kitchenette or in the restrooms and have a seat until I come out for you.
Restrooms, if needed, are next to the elevator to the far right at the stairs or through the waiting room on the left side of the hallway.
Please do not wait in the hallway, for others’ privacy, and please do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes early.
During your appointment
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN:
- Someone high risk follows you on the schedule (I’ll notify you before your appointment)
- You’ve been exposed to someone sick, it has been more than 5 days, but less than 10, you have no symptoms and a negative covid test
- You have had mild symptoms (think a lingering cough after being sick) for more than 14 days and a negative otc covid test the morning of your massage
Please Reschedule If
- You have any cold/flu/covid symptoms like fever, sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, cough, unexplained rash or loss of sense of taste/smell, vomiting or diarrhea.
- You were exposed to someone who is sick 5 or fewer days ago, regardless of covid test results or lack of symptoms.
- You tested positive for Covid less than 10 days ago and have not tested negative since. Even if you have no symptoms.
After your appointment
I can no longer offer beverages, so please remember to bring your own water bottle! I will not restrict payment types, but will not have change if you elect to pay with cash, as I will be very conscious of my hand sanitization and handling of cash and checks. I will, again, open doors for you when we part.
I am using a 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide solution to disinfect the doorknobs, the massage table, chairs, hot pad, and towel warmer. When doing a hot stone, stones are soaked in disinfectant. All laundry (yes, including blanket) is changed between clients. At the end of the day, all surfaces are given a thorough spray and wipe.